To use the electronic application system of any of the insurers, you must be contracted and appointed by that company. In most cases, the producer number assigned to you by the insurer will be needed to register to use the electronic application process.

Go to BPS e-Applications

If you need to become contracted and appointed, click here to contact us for the required contracting paperwork.

If you are contracted and appointed but have misplaced your producer number, contact us.


The "Universal Contracting" kit  click here

Need to apply for or renew a producer license? click here

Check your continuing education credits



The BPS / WebCE discounted online Continuing Education website

LIMRA / AML website



Legal Disclaimer | Privacy Standards | Copyright© 2016 Benefit Program Services